Friday, May 17, 2013

MY FIRST EXPERIENCE ABOUT WEB BASED LECTURE


our infancy time we went school our chooty teacher used the black board and loudly speak and thought us. but nowadays it's changed,then i came university using white board and pen but now changed using web based lecture in digital era wow... thanks all people given this opportunity

I have seen this type of lecture on the Internet but I never participated this kind of lecture. This is my first experience. I think it is great opportunity to student who likes us. As i think it represent tradition of modern technology for education. I warmly thanks to people who gave this chance for me. I think this type of modern things will help to enhance our knowledge about web based learning. 




First of all I would like to thank Mr. Amitha Amarasinghe who was organized this lecture. Technology that they use here is webinars. Simply Webinar is a way of conducting lecture and workshop through the Internet. My first webinar experience was on Search Engine Optimization which was conducted by Mr. Suranga Priyashantha who is a senior marketing consultant at Australia. He conducted the lecture from Australia and we participated from the university premises.
This is very effective method and this generates lot of advantages. Mr. Suranga who is our resource person is from Australia. So even physically we can't contact with him because of the distance. This technology made a remarkable opportunity for us to get the knowledge from that kind of resource person. Mr. Suranga did this lecture very well by using some slides. After the lecture traditionally we fear to ask question form lecturer. But that time we asked some question from lecturer through the Facebook.
Here I explain my personal experience about web based lecture. So some time I felt this method is uncomfortable. Why I said like that. Because students couldn't joined with lecture interactively and we couldn't asked question when lecture is going on.
I think this is not a big issue. This is the first step. So we have to develop lot of areas. In near future we can do this in a better way by minimizing issues with modern technology.

thank you!!!!


      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment